Monday 5 November 2012


Sunshine Award

I am happy to say that i have been awarded a Sunshine Award for my blog by Hemmie, http://hemmie-writing.blogspot.co.uk/
I now have to answer some questions below and then award some other good bloggers I know.







What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
Don’t really have one other than Tight Lines Christmas Special

What is your favourite flower?
Bougainvillea

What is your favourite non alcoholic beverage?
Coffee

What is your passion?
All types of fishing but most recently i have been Session Carp Fishing and sea fishing from a boat.

What is your favourite time of the year?
Late Spring Early summer

What is your favourite time of the day?
Dawn and dusk as this is the witching hour for fish to bite.

What is your favourite physical activity?
Carrying all my fishing gear to my swim

What is your favourite vacation?
Sandy Balls in Hampshire, a great family holiday for all with private fishing on the fabulous River Avon.
My awards are for the following have a browse around their blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment